Comedian Rob Delaney Shares Heartbreaking News About His 2-Year-Old Child

The Daily Caller | 4/24/2016 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Rob-Delaney-feature-shot-e1518221190854.jpg

I have very sad news. My two and a half year year old son Henry has passed away. Henry had been diagnosed with a brain...

Posted by Rob Delaney on Friday, February 9, 2018

I put big boy underpants on my baby

A post shared by robdelaney (@robdelaney) on

Comedian Rob Delaney shared heartbreaking news with fans on Friday that his child recently lost his battle with brain cancer.

“I have very sad news. My two and a half-year year old son Henry has passed away,” the 41-year-old actor/comedian wrote on his Facebook page. “Henry had been diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2016, shortly after his first birthday, following persistent vomiting and weight loss.”

Surgery - Tumor - Treatment - Part - Cancer

“He had surgery to remove the tumor and further treatment through the early part of 2017,” he added. “Then the cancer returned last autumn and he died in January. My wife and Henry’s older brothers and I are devastated of course. Henry was a joy. He was smart, funny, and mischievous and we had so many wonderful adventures together, particularly after...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.