‘Their Blackness is Mine’: Woke Twitter Users Reveal What ‘Black Panther’ Means to Them

Breitbart | 2/9/2018 | Staff
tiffcourt011 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/06/BlackPantherTrailer.jpg

A bevy of Black Twitter users took to social media this week to reveal what the upcoming Black Panther movie means to them through the use of the hashtag “#WhatBlackPantherMeansToMe.”

“Before Black Panther, I was a lost soul wandering the desert, deluded by the mirages of white acceptance,” claimed one Twitter user. “The spiritual connection that I now feel with the African diaspora is 1000x stronger than any brunch mimosa. I love us.”

Film - T'Challa - King - Nation - Wakanda

The film follows T’Challa, the new king of the mythical and fictional African-like nation of Wakanda, as he returns to his isolated, technologically advanced home to succeed to the throne after his father’s death. The film’s director, Ryan Coogler, and all-star cast include some of Hollywood’s most celebrated black talent.

However, despite Black Panther being based on a comic book created by iconic Marvel...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!