›

'Too big already!' Bristol Palin shares precious photos and videos of her youngest daughter Atlee Bay in celebration of the little girl turning nine months old

Mail Online | 5/8/2017 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/09/23/490C5A2100000578-0-image-a-59_1518219105454.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/09/4936699202888514476/1024x576_MP4_4936699202888514476.mp4

HOW IS MY BABY 9 MONTHS OLD TODAY 😭😭

A post shared by Bristol Meyer (@bsmp2) on

Time flies when you are raising three kids, but Bristol Palin can't believe her baby girl Atlee Bay is already nine months old.

The 27-year-old mom took to Instagram on Thursday to honor her youngest child on the day she turned nine months old, sharing videos and photos of some of the tot's major milestones as she nears her first birthday.

'How - Months - Today - Throwback - Snapshot

'How is my baby 9 months old today,' she captioned a throwback snapshot of her two-year-old daughter Sailor Grace kissing her newborn baby sister.

Bristol used the same caption for an Instagram Stories photo of little Atlee covered in smashed strawberries and grapes while having a snack in her high chair.

Mom - Footage - Atlee - Brother - Tripp

The proud mom couldn't resist posting footage of Atlee crawing to her old brother, Tripp, Bristol's nine-year-old son with her former fiance Levi Johnston.

'22222222 big already,' she wrote.

Bristol - Daughter - Snapshot - Tripp - Kiss

Bristol continued to honor her youngest daughter with a snapshot of Tripp giving her a kiss and a video of the tot being pushed on the swings.

In one particularly adorable photo of Atlee, she is pictured fast asleep with a cookie in her hand while in her high chair.

Atlee - Day - Video - Girl - Patch

Atlee is getting bigger by the day, and one video reveals the little girl has one patch of hair that is growing much faster than the rest.

Bristol runs her fingers through the small tail of hair on the back of her head in the cute clip. Just the other day, the mom was debating if she should cut it off or not.

The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!