Kate Upton Says She Was Pressured To Keep Quiet About Sexual Assault Allegations [VIDEO]

The Daily Caller | 9/13/2017 | Staff
xhelloworld (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GettyImages-846656360-e1518105200291.jpg

Kate Upton said she was pressured by people to keep quiet about sexual assault allegations against Guess co-founder Paul Marciano as a young model.

“I was 18 years old and everybody around me is telling me to… they’re pushing me to not tell my story. It’s better to keep things in the dark because everyone is incentivized by me getting on set, the agents, everybody gets paid if I show up on set,” the 25-year-old Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model shared during her appearance Friday on “Good Morning America.”

WATCH

WATCH:

“So you’re constantly pushed to show up on set no matter what happens, and they’re bringing up examples of other women who are fine with this behavior and have really successful careers,” she added. “So you’re subtly being pushed to be there. And then you’re also having doubt in your mind of how I acted....
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8