I, know her! Margot Robbie stuns in flirty floral co-ord as she reunites with on-screen mum Allison Janney at Santa Barbara International Film Festival

Mail Online | 2/9/2018 | Alisha Buaya For Daily Mail Australia
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/09/10/4907783400000578-0-image-a-99_1518173605603.jpg

She rarely puts a foot wrong on the red carpet.

And Margot Robbie impressed once again in the fashion stakes at the 33rd Santa Barbara International Film Festival.

Pale - Prada - Outfit - Thursday - Carpet

The 27-year-old stepped out in a glamorous pale pink Prada outfit on Thursday as she hit the red carpet alongside her I, Tonya co-star Alison Janney.

The floral jacquard fabric top showcased her delicate shoulders while the bow around her waist accentuated and slender waist.

Top - Trousers - Pair - Silver - Heels

The top was teamed with matching trousers and completed witha pair of silver strappy heels.

Margot's shoulder-length blonde locks were simply styled with a part down on the side of her hair.

Neighbours - Star - Makeup - Brows - Hues

The former Neighbours star's makeup was kept simple, with defined brows, soft hues pink eye shadow on her lids, mascara, a subtle hint of peachy blush and a nude lipstick.

The actress also posed alongside I, Tonya director Craig Gillespie, as well as SBIFF executive director Roger...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!