Domestic goddess! Makeup-free Ariel Winter shows off toned figure in sports bra and shorts as she picks up vacuum with beau Levi Meaden

Mail Online | 2/8/2018 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/08/18/4900DCA600000578-0-image-a-51_1518114768796.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/04/6980550751004019874/1024x576_MP4_6980550751004019874.mp4

Ariel Winter appears to have become a domestic goddess.

The Modern Family actress, 20, was seen snapping up items for her Los Angeles mansion as she stopped by Bed, Bath & Beyond on Wednesday.

Beauty - Boyfriend - Year - Levi - Meaden

The raven-haired beauty had by her side live-in boyfriend of over a year, Levi Meaden.

The star was makeup free with her hair up as she ran her errands.

Sofia - First - Star - Sports - Bra

The Sofia The First star had on head-to-toe black with a sports bra, shorts and high-heeled black boots.

And she added a chic YSL black crossbody purse with a gold chain.

Winter - Parking - Lot - Love

Winter appeared at eased as she was seen walking through a parking lot with her love.

He pushed a shopping cart that included an ironing board and handvac from Shark.

Meaden - Rolling - Stones - Lip - Shirt

Meaden was also casual in a Rolling Stones lip shirt.

This comes after The Last Movie Star actress was seen in the exact same outfit, but in white, while visiting a friend earlier this week.

Winter - Loves - Body - People

Winter loves to show off her impressive body when out in public, but hates when people comment on it.

This has been a battle for the star since she hit 18.

Smurfs - Lost - Village - Star - Fans

The Smurfs: The Lost Village star conveyed she tries to explain to her fans how she feels and she wants to present a response that is not negative.

In an interview with Us Weekly in November 2017, the Safelight star confessed: 'It was really disappointing that people would hate me so much for dressing how I wanted to.

'It

'It’s difficult to not write...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Woof!