'I want to show you my new toys!': Gemma Collins sends fans into a frenzy with VERY suggestive advert for curling tongs

Mail Online | 2/6/2018 | Julia Pritchard for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/06/08/48EC323D00000578-0-image-a-49_1517907527706.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/06/3431800863847959793/1024x576_MP4_3431800863847959793.mp4

She is known for her playful sense of humour, which she is currently showcasing on Celebs Go Dating.

And Gemma Collins left fans in hysterics once again on Monday, by starring in a very suggestive advert for a new range of curling tongs.

Video - Instagram - Page - Toys - 'feel

In the video, shared to her Instagram page, the 36-year-old is heard bragging about her 'new toys', which will make her 'feel like a whole different woman' on Valentine's Day - leading fans to believe she was promoting X-rated items.

The video begins with the blonde, clad in a glamorous plunging pink frock, playfully winking at the camera while surrounded by heart-shaped balloons for Valentine's Day.

Style - Girls - Share - Toys

In her usually cheeky style, she declares: 'So girls, I want to share with you a secret. I want to show you my new toys!'

Thrusting an array of black styling tongs towards the camera, she goes on: 'These are amazing. They can make me feel like a whole different woman, depending on which ones I choose on the day.'

Fact - Hair - Tools - 'Different - Curls

However, revealing they are in fact hair tools, she says: 'Different curls for different occasions!' before the music cuts, and she adds in mock innocence: 'What else did you think I was talking about?'

She wraps up the video with a playful reference to her on/off flame James 'Arg' Argent, continuing: 'I love sweets as much as Arg loves a curry, but I've found my new Pic n Mix.'

Candy

Before finishing saucily: 'They're all going to want my candy.'

Only heightening the hilarity, the reality star shared the advert to her Instagram, alongside the caption: 'Going to have a fabulous Valentines Day this year with these bad boys!'

Fans - Stitches - Clip - Comments - Sex

Fans were left in stitches at the clip, and took to the comments to admit they had believed she was advertising sex toys.

One kicked things off by writing: 'OMFG...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!