He's just so hand-SUM! The Dutch maths teacher turned Instagram star who juggles lesson planning with jet-set modelling trips, extreme sports, and shirtless ice fishing

Mail Online | 2/5/2018 | Kerry Mcdermott For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/05/13/48E6A52900000578-0-image-a-3_1517836375423.jpg

Drifting off in maths lessons is a teenage rite of passage, but this teacher's pupils are likely to pay more attention than most - although perhaps not to their textbooks.

With his smouldering good looks and buff physique, 28-year-old Dutchman Robert Ligtvoet is about as far removed from the stuffy maths teacher stereotype as it's possible to get.

Students - Algebra - Division - Robert - Camel

When he's not helping students to grapple with algebra and long division, Robert can be found riding a camel across the Moroccan desert, or bobbing, shirtless, in an ice hole in Norway - at least, he is if his increasingly popular Instagram account is anything to go by.

The maths teacher and model has built up an impressive 43,200-strong social media following thanks to his candid snaps, and it only looks set to grow further after one of his students decided to draw Bored Panda's attention to Mr Ligtvoet's good looks - and his impressive extra-curricular activities.

'Since - Teachers - Student

'Since you guys love hot teachers, let me introduce you to mine,' the student wrote.

'Meet Robert, a 28-year...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Government, where everything works great, until something has to work.