SPOILER ALERT: This Is Us fans meltdown on Twitter after heartbreaking death of TV dad Jack Pearson

Mail Online | 2/5/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/05/05/48E4AF0B00000578-0-image-a-19_1517806896762.jpg

This Is Us fans took to Twitter to share their heartbreak after the death of TV dad Jack Pearson.

The patriarch's cause of death has been a long running mystery on the show and fans finally got answers as the NBC series opened its special post-Super Bowl episode.

Jack - Milo - Ventimiglia - Family - House

Many were expecting Jack, played by Milo Ventimiglia, to perish in the family's house fire, which was caused by a faulty Crock Pot.

But Jack emerged from the flames after rescuing his family - and even their dog.

Moment - Hospital - Burn

The shattering moment came later, when he went to the hospital to have a burn treated.

Seemingly fine, Jack's wife Rebecca, played by Mandy Moore, takes a phone call with her back turned to his room.

Moment - Heart - Attack - Smoke - Inhalation

It is at that moment he suffers a heart attack triggered by smoke inhalation and dies in the hospital.

Moore gave a heart-wrenching performance as she receives the news from a doctor and breaks down into tears.

Cast - Reactions - Time - Fans

The cast of This Is Us live-tweeted their reactions while watching in real time with fans.

'Beyond words @theMandyMoore. BEYOND words,' Sterling K Brown wrote about his TV mom.

Chrissy - Metz - Sentiment - 'I - Words

Chrissy Metz shared a similar sentiment, writing: 'I don't have words' with a broken heart emoji.

Actor Justin Hartley also lavished the actress in praise, tweeting: '@TheMandyMoore, You Are incredible.'

Moore - My - God - Producer

'Many Moore. My God.' producer...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!