Heidi Klum, 44, shows off her cleavage and peachy posterior in a tiny corset as she poses for intimate post-Grammys bedroom shoot

Mail Online | 1/29/2018 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/29/13/48B45C7800000578-0-image-a-74_1517231349905.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/29/7094370331020867437/1024x576_MP4_7094370331020867437.mp4

She is confident in her sex appeal, posing for naked social media photos and racy lingerie campaigns.

So it's no surprise Heidi Klum stripped off for two very intimate bedroom pictures which she shared with her 4,200,000 Instagram followers on Monday.

Supermodel - Hold - Blossoming - Bosom - Cleavage

The supermodel, 44, clutched hold of her blossoming bosom as she struggled to contain her gravity-defying cleavage in her plunging teddy.

Heidi showcased her endless legs as she posed with her best assets in the air, which also displayed the full extent of her incredible figure in the lingerie.

Picture - Germany - Next - Top - Model

In the second picture, the Germany's Next Top Model star flaunted her peachy derriere in the slinky bodysuit with a thong-style bottom as she led on her stomach.

The model exuded sex appeal as she slipped on a pair of sky-scraper heels to make her statuesque limbs appear even longer.

'Good - Night - NYC - Heidi - Media

'Good night NYC,' Heidi penned on the first social media snap. She then simply captioned the second picture, '❤️ #cheeky.' (sic)

Heidi explained she has never had a problem with nudity because her parents took her to nude beaches in her childhood.

Ocean - Drive - Magazine - December - 'I

She told Ocean Drive magazine in December 2016: 'I grew up going to nude beaches with my parents, so I’m a nudist.

'I have no problems with nudity at all. I’m very free. When I go to the beach, it’s in a very remote place where there are not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!