JUST IN: Strzok Sent JAW DROPPING Text to Mistress About Mueller’s Probe

Truthfeed | 1/23/2018 | Amy Moreno
bluelilly (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://truthfeednews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/strzok-there-there-01.jpg

Rogue anti-Trump FBI agent Peter Strzok sent many shocking text messages to his mistress and colleague Lisa Page.

However, none may be as shocking as the one involving how he felt about the Trump-Russia probe.

Strzok - Probe - Result - Hesitant

Turns out the biased and unprofessional Strzok didn’t think there was any “there there” regarding the probe and as a result was hesitant to even get involved.

New text messages allegedly reveal that controversial FBI official Peter Strzok was hesitant about joining Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation team because of his “gut sense” there would be “no big there there.”

Strzok - FBI - Lisa - Page - Fire

Strzok and FBI colleague Lisa Page, who were romantically involved, are under fire for trading anti-Trump messages during the 2016 race.

But Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., who has received 384 pages of new text messages between them, released a string of messages Tuesday seemingly showing that Strzok wrestled with whether to join the Mueller probe amid doubts about the allegations.

Mueller - Counsel - Investigation - Johnson - Jay

“It indicates they’re considering joining the Mueller special counsel investigation,” Johnson said on “The Jay Weber Show” on Fox News Radio affiliate WISN. “… He doesn’t really want to join that because his gut sense is there’s no big there there. I think that’s kind of shocking.”

In the raw texts released by Johnson’s office, Strzok wrote: “you and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there.”

Context - Texts - Mueller - Probe - Strzok

The full context of the texts is not entirely clear. But if they are indeed discussing the Mueller probe, Strzok also wrote that it could be “in the history books” and “maybe the most important case of our lives” — and later mentioned an “investigation leading to Impeachment?”

Page seemed to advise against joining. The texts...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Truthfeed
Wake Up To Breaking News!