Tom Brady Can’t Be Stopped — Not By Hand Injury, Age, Or Jaguars’ Top-Ranked Defense

boston.cbslocal.com | 1/21/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/gettyimages-908497088.jpg?w=1500

FOXBORO (CBS) — Tom Brady has done this before. Too many times, in fact, to the point where the individual games are getting more and more difficult to separate from each other as the quarterback navigates his 18th NFL season for the Patriots.

And while the quarterback tends to keep just about everything close to the vest with regard to his emotions, the 40-year-old did appear to be slightly more reflective than usual when standing at the podium after completing the eighth postseason fourth-quarter comeback of his Hall of Fame career.

Moments - Opportunities - Brady - Patriots - Win

“You cherish these moments and opportunities, and I know we’ve had quite a few of them, which we’ve been very blessed to do,” Brady said after the Patriots’ 24-20 win over the Jaguars in the AFC Championship Game. “It’s just been an unbelievable run, and I think everyone should be really proud of what we accomplished. This is a different team than last year’s team. It didn’t look good at 2-2 and you just keep showing up to work every day, and we sit in these chairs and Coach Belichick gets up here and he demands a lot out of us and he tries to get the most out of us every day. It’s not always great. Sometimes it’s pretty average and then you’re just trying to get better and better and get to the point where you can make the fourth quarter of a game and try to play well enough to get yourself into the next one.

“So, just proud of our team, proud of what we accomplished. It’s pretty amazing and I’m proud of this team.”

Brady - Wednesday - Afternoon - Game - Injury

Brady said that on Wednesday afternoon, he wasn’t entirely sure whether or not he’d be able to even suit up for this game. He suffered an injury when handing the ball off during practice...
(Excerpt) Read more at: boston.cbslocal.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!