Nothing says 'I love you' like fast food! White Castle opens reservations for its annual VALENTINE'S DAY dinner - and diners can can now book their spot for a saucy burger meal on OpenTable

Mail Online | 1/19/2018 | Carly Stern For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/19/16/48526EA700000578-0-image-a-24_1516380548266.jpg

If your husband says he's making a Valentine's Day reservation on OpenTable this year, he may be booking a table at a fancy, romantic eatery in town — or he could be saving a spot at White Castle.

The fast food chain hosts an annual Valentine's Day Dinner on February 14, which has become increasingly popular over the past few years thanks to social media attention.

White - Castles - Bit - Pair - Seats

And for 2018, White Castles everywhere are making a bit easier to snag a pair of seats by opening up reservations on OpenTable.

Over the past few years, White Castle has become quite a destination for romantics looking to celebrated Valentine's Day over burgers and fries.

Eater - Tradition - Way - Decades - Fact

According to Eater, the tradition actually goes way back — nearly three decades, in fact. In 1991, operations managers in both Minneapolis and St. Louis decided to take reservations for the holiday to make it special.

Slowly, the tradition began to spread to other locations and gain media attention. By 2003, it was in nearly every store.

'It - Idea - Creativity - Cloths - Reservations

'It started with a neat idea and then the creativity started to come in: Why not do white table cloths? Why not take reservations? Why not make this a night unlike any other?' said Jamie Richardson, vice president of White Castle.

'Valentine's Day is how we share the love at the Castle. There's something thoughtful about being able to be in a space and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.