Celebrity Big Brother: 'He's a 47-year-old GRANDFATHER!' Ashley James, 30, and Ginuwine share a steamy kiss under the covers... after housemates warned her not to sleep in same bed

Mail Online | 1/19/2018 | Ekin Karasin For Mailonline
kringkring (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/18/22/484A311A00000578-0-image-a-16_1516315011898.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/18/6088318905886330288/1024x576_MP4_6088318905886330288.mp4

They have been accused of faking a 'showmance' by their Celebrity Big Brother housemates and viewers at home.

But Ashley James and father-of-nine Ginuwine ignored the doubters on Thursday night, as they took their relationship up a notch by sharing their first steamy kiss under the covers.

Made - Chelsea - Star - Ginuwine - Bed

The former Made In Chelsea star, 30, puckered up to Ginuwine in bed - despite her fellow contestants warning her against being too tactile with him as he's a '47-year-old grandfather'.

Ashley, who revealed earlier in the show that she was now 'seeing' Ginuwine, had been adamant that she wouldn't share a bed with him as it made her 'uncomfortable'.

Shift - Power - Meant - Boys - Girls

But when a shift in power meant boys and girls could sleep in the same bedroom, the R&B singer was quick to ask if she wanted to share.

'Do you want your own bed or do you not care? Me and you can sleep in Andrew's bed,' he asked a reluctant Ashley.

Options - Rachel - Johnson - Ann - Widdecombe

As she discussed her options with Rachel Johnson and Ann Widdecombe, she was warned off the new bed situation.

'He's a 47-year-old grandfather!' Rachel protested incredulously while shaking her head.

Sake - Something - Relationship

'For your sake, no. It should be something you want to do when you're in a committed relationship,' she added.

Ann also urged furiously: 'Oh darling, no. You can't do that.'

Ashley - 'I - Bed

Ashley nodded, replying: 'I know I don't want to be in a bed... It's about me and what I feel comfortable with.

'I just don't think this is the environment I should be sharing a bed with a guy that I have a romantic link with. I don't want to be the one girl in the house sharing a bed with a guy.'

Night - Revelry - Things - Turn - Ginuwine

However after a night of booze-fuelled revelry, things took a very different turn as she hopped into Ginuwine's bed.

The pair were joined by a giddy Wayne...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If the Government could just stop...