Meet Roger Frampton, the international model and personal trainer who chooses stretches over weights and 'can teach you to move like a 3-year-old'

Business Insider | 1/18/2018 | Rosie Fitzmaurice
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/5a608226f421492f0e8b5656-1190-625/meet-roger-frampton-the-international-model-and-personal-trainer-who-chooses-stretches-over-weights-and-can-teach-you-to-move-like-a-3-year-old.jpg

Roger Frampton, 33, is a model and personal trainer.

His new book 'The Flexible Body' proposes that by practicing a sequence of movements based on stretches and gymnastics for 10 minutes a day, you'll get back to moving like you did as a child.

Benefits - Method - Strength - Flexibility - Injury

Long-term benefits of the method include gaining strength and flexibility, avoiding injury, and living longer, he says.

33-year-old model and personal trainer Roger Frampton is chiselled, brighteyed, and, surprisingly, even more handsome in real life than his photos suggest. But when we met after January's London Fashion Week Men's wrapped up, it was not to discuss his good looks nor his international modelling career.

Book - Flexible - Body

Instead, it was to talk about his new book "The Flexible Body."

For many people stretching is an after thought, one that all too many of us forget — or can’t be bothered — to do before or after a workout.

Frampton - Bases - Workout - Terms - Method

But for Frampton, it forms one of the main bases of his workout, which he terms "The Method."

"The best description of what I'm doing is teaching people to move how they moved when they were three years old," he told Business Insider.

Book - January - Spending - Minutes - Day

His book, released in January, promises to get you moving like you used to by spending just 10 minutes a day working through a sequence of movements based on a combination of stretches and gymnastics. And there's no gym membership or equipment required.

By learning to "move better" and "the way we were designed to," you'll build strength and flexibility, burn fat, lose weight, avoid injury, and live longer, according to Frampton.

He's certainly pretty flexible...

...But he hasn't always been like this.

Exercise - School - PE - Class - Bike

"I was never really into exercise at school," he told us. "You'd never have found me in a PE class, you'd have found me smoking behind the bike sheds."

It was when he was living in east London...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.