'All the ladies love me': Throngs of young women applaud and sob as their beloved leader visits a local college... as US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson warns North Korea could trigger war if they do not give up their nuclear weapons

Mail Online | 7/4/2017 | Abigail Miller For Dailymail.com
maddyb7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/17/05/4837870E00000578-0-image-a-39_1516167287994.jpg

He's quite the ladies man!

Crowds of women applauded Kim Jong-un as he visited the newly remodeled Teacher Training College in Pyongyang at the start of the New Year.

Fans - Opportunity - Leader - Front - Jaunty

His fans took the opportunity to oggle their beloved leader as he strode in front of them in a jaunty fedora and black peacoat, beaming widely at his band of merry followers.

Photos show the swarm of young women smiling, clapping and waving excitedly, and some even sobbing with joy as Kim walks past proudly.

Leader - Women - Lesson - Classrooms - Desks

The volatile North Korean leader was seen checking up on a women's swimming lesson, looking into classrooms, examining desks and even looking in desks, examining classrooms and even assessing lesson plans.

The photos of the North Korean leader were released on the same day US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson warned the country about the possibility of a military response if the state does not choose to negotiate on giving up its nuclear weapons.

Meeting - US - Allies - Campaign - Sanctions

After a meeting of US allies on how to beef up the campaign of sanctions, Tillerson stressed that the Trump administration seeks a diplomatic resolution in the nuclear standoff.

But, he said the country has yet to show itself to be a 'credible negotiating partner,' and explained that any peace talks would require a 'sustained cessation' of threatening behavior.

Tillerson - White - House - Action - Pyongyang

Tillerson declined to comment on whether the White House is considering limited military action against Pyongyang, in response to reports that some in the Trump administration advocate military action to give the North a 'bloody nose'.

'We all need to be very sober and clear-eyed about...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!