White House Doctor on Trump’s Mental Fitness: He Did ‘Exceedingly Well’ on Cognitive Exam

CNS News | 1/16/2018 | Staff
just-me (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/screen_shot_2018-01-16_at_9.52.12_pm.png

(CNSNews.com) - White House physician Rear Adm. Dr. Ronny Jackson told reporters Tuesday that President Donald Trump did “exceedingly well” on his cognitive exam.

Jackson said the president asked him to do a cognitive exam, even though the doctor at first had “no intention of doing one.”

President - Fitness - Office - Jackson - Fact

When asked to whether he could assess the president’s mental fitness for office, Jackson said, “Absolutely. So, many of you may have picked up on the fact that we did do a cognitive assessment as part of the exam. And initially, you know, I had no intention of including the cognitive assessment in this exam because, to be honest with you, per all the guidelines that are out there, it's not indicated at this time.

“A lot of the guidelines would suggest that you do cognitive screening questions, and that, if you have a positive or concerning answer in the screening questions, that then you engage with a cognitive screening tool. So I had no intentions whatsoever doing that, like I said, because I didn't feel it was clinically indicated, and part of the reason I didn't think it was clinically indicated is because I've spent almost every day in the president's presence since January 20 -- or, you know, last year, when he got into office, and I've seen him every...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!