She's in fighting shape! Pregnant GMA meteorologist Ginger Zee, 37, shows off her bump during INTENSE workout that sees her lifting weights and doing push-ups, weeks before her due date

Mail Online | 1/16/2018 | Clemence Michallon;Erica Tempesta;Charlie Lankston For Dailymail.com
joyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/16/14/483204C200000578-0-image-a-4_1516114508033.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/16/6220480237544819736/1024x576_MP4_6220480237544819736.mp4

Ginger Zee has kept in fighting shape throughout her second pregnancy.

The GMA meteorologist, 37, took to Instagram yesterday to share a video of herself breaking a sweat in the gym, performing a variety of exercises from push-ups to weighed lunges, just three and a half weeks away from her due date.

Child - Husband - Years - Ben - Aaron

She is currently expecting her second child with her husband of four years, Ben Aaron, 36, after the pair welcomed their first born, a son named Adrian, two years ago.

Ginger wrote next to her Instagram video: '3.5 weeks to go! Trying to maintain but I can't wait to get in a big workout post baby.'

Mother - Shape - Clip - Lifting - Dumbbells

The mother seems in amazing shape in the clip, which sees her lifting dumbbells above her head while performing lunges.

She then works with a pulley to tone her arms and core muscles, at one point practicing her balance by standing on one leg.

Meteorologist - Push-ups - Bench - TRX - Suspension

The meteorologist then moves on to doing push-ups against a bench, before using a TRX suspension training equipment for more toning exercises.

Ginger announced she was pregnant for the second time back in August, by sharing a photo of her firstborn holding up a sonogram picture.

Brother - Boy - February

'Adrian already asking to hold his little brother,' she wrote. 'New baby boy coming February 2018!'

The mother has in the past opened up about suffering with anorexia between the ages of 10 to 14, and how the support of her family helped her appease her relationship with food and with her own body.

Step-father - Saint - Ginger - People - Interview

'My step-father is a saint,' Ginger told People in a previous interview. 'He came into our lives and he taught me about nutrition and self love and once I started to learn about taking calories in and working calories off, then I got obsessed with working out.

'Everybody goes through those stages. He helped me to get out...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!