'You bet your a** all of us would have done something': Eliza Dushku's True Lies co-star Arnold Schwarzenegger responds to claims the actress was molested by stuntman Joel Kramer

Mail Online | 1/16/2018 | Jessa Schroeder For Dailymail.com
elio25 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/16/05/482E3BFF00000578-0-image-a-15_1516080064663.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/13/2708815466079473105/1024x576_MP4_2708815466079473105.mp4

Arnold Schwarzenegger shared a statement Monday night following bombshell sexual assault allegations against alleged pedophile and stuntman Joel Kramer.

The statement came in response to actor Tom Arnold's tweet addressing the issue, in which he showed support for Eliza Dushku and her courage to break her silence on the serious matter.

Arnold - Post - Promise - JimCameron - @

Arnold penned in the post: 'I promise you @JimCameron @Schwarzenegger @jamieleecurtis would’ve done something too. We all love & are proud of @elizadushku #metoo'

Schwarzenegger, 70, responded: 'Tom, you bet your a** all of us would have done something. I’m shocked and saddened for Eliza but I am also proud of her - beyond being a great talent and an amazing woman, she is so courageous.'

Actress - Media - Post - Weekend - Kramer

The 37-year-old actress wrote a detailed social media post over the weekend to reveal Kramer, who was 36 at the time, allegedly took her to a hotel room in Miami when she was just 12 and 'rubbed all over' her body until he 'finished'.

At the time, Dushku had been starring in one of her first breakout roles alongside Schwarzenegger in the 1994 action flick, 'True Lies'.

Sunday - Co-star - Film - Jamie - Lee

On Sunday, their co-star in the film, Jamie Lee Curtis, also showed her support for Dushku - who Curtis said informed her about the alleged assault in tragic revelation a few years back.

In an opinion piece for HuffPost, Curtis wrote in part: 'She had shared that story with me privately a few years ago,' said Curtis, who played the mother of Dushku's character in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!