Stuntman Joel Kramer faces two new sexual assault claims involving a 16-year-old girl and a woman who claims he forced her to perform oral sex

Mail Online | 1/16/2018 | Jessa Schroeder;Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com
leeann77 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/16/00/482CA55B00000578-0-image-a-13_1516062602935.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/13/2708815466079473105/1024x576_MP4_2708815466079473105.mp4

Prominent Hollywood stunt coordinator Joel Kramer has been accused of sexually assaulting two more female acquaintances, three days after actress Eliza Dushku revealed she was an alleged victim of child molestation by him.

Actress and stuntwoman Laura Albert claims one of the incidents happened between Kramer and her younger sister, who was 15-years-old at the time, and her sister's 16-year-old friend, in Kramer's hotel following filming for 1997 mystery drama, 'Virus,' she told Deadline.

Girls - Names - Albert - Sister - Set

Without mentioning the girls' names, Albert said she had invited her sister on set of the film in Wilmington, North Carolina, where she lived, in February or March of that year.

'I invited my younger sister to the set as she resided there... I wanted her to come to the set in an effort to mentor her, to show her the motion picture industry from the inside,' Albert said in writing to Deadline.

Artist - Day - Work - Sister - Friend

'She had desired to become a makeup artist. One day after we finished work, I had my sister and her friend, who were 15 and 16 and in the 10th grade, come out to hang with all the stunt personnel as we were going to go go-karting.'

Following filming, they allegedly went back to the hotel, where a frisky Kramer made moves on the teen girls.

Kramer - Hotel - Pool - **** - Girls

It seems Kramer allegedly invited the two down to the hotel pool, where he exposed his **** and told them, 'you cannot handle this'. Then, attempted to persuade both girls to join him back in his room.

Albert said her sister ended up leaving, but her 16-year-old friend followed the Emmy-nominated stunt coordinator, who was 39-years-old at the time, back to the room, where they allegedly had sex.

North - Carolina - Age - Consent - ASPE

In North Carolina, the age of consent is 16, according to ASPE.

Despite Albert's story, Kramer told Deadline he and the teen 'fooled around' at the time,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!