Male Models Say Top Fashion Photographers Harassed Them: New York Times

www.oann.com | 1/14/2018 | Staff
NEW YORK (Reuters) – Male models and assistants who worked with high-powered fashion photographers Bruce Weber and Mario Testino say they were subjected by them to molestation, sexual advances and unnecessary nudity, The New York Times reported on Saturday.

In patterns that went on for years, the young men, including some who were given anonymity, said the photographers put them in uncomfortable sexual situations that they felt pressured to accept out of fear of upending their careers, The Times said.

Lawyers - Photographers - Allegations - Pair - Weber

Lawyers for both photographers denied the allegations and said that the pair was surprised and dismayed by them. Neither Weber, Testino nor their accusers could immediately be reached for further comment.

“We never had sex or anything, but a lot of things happened. A lot of touching. A lot of molestation,” the Times quoted model Robyn Sinclair as saying of Weber.

Sinclair - Male - Models - Newspaper - Harassment

Sinclair was among 15 current and former male models whom the newspaper said described harassment by Weber, 71, whose fashion clients have included Calvin Klein and Abercrombie & Fitch.

Through his lawyers, Weber denied the accusations in a statement to The Times, saying: “I’m completely shocked and saddened by the outrageous claims being made against me, which I absolutely...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.oann.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!