The ex of an HGTV star reportedly skipped out on paying child support, and now police are on his tail

Rare | 1/13/2018 | Christabel Duah
Coraav (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/curtis.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

They say a pic is worth s thousand words. That's the man who is my "best friend" one night and my worst enemy the next. I had a woman stop me in the airport today to tell me she was praying for me. I said thank you, but the in my head I said, don't waste your prayers on this nonsense. Pray for kids to stop dying from cancer. As I head back to family court this week, my heart is heavy knowing his goal is to keep our child from me for over two weeks and honestly, just sad -this pic was taken a few weeks ago. I thought life was heading towards peaceful. I don't pray at night for the stars to align -I'm praying for my friends that don't get their babies back "after two weeks". This sucks, don't get me wrong, but my heart is so heavy as I watch helpless as the first Christmas without Tessa nears. So, please, of all the things to pray for --pray for these parents that are missing their babies forever.

A post shared by Nicole Curtis (@detroitdesign) on

situation for the HGTV star, reported PEOPLE.\r\n\r\n

Amid an explosive custody battle for her toddler, “Rehab Addict” star Nicole Curtis is dealing with drama from her oldest son’s father.

Steven Cimini, the father of Curtis’ 20-year-old son Ethan, is reportedly facing jail time over unpaid child support. According to PEOPLE, court papers show he reportedly owes the 41-year-old reality star $14,685.54.

Dec - Court - Appearance - Result - Bench

He reportedly failed to show up to a Dec. 5 court appearance, and as a result, a bench warrant has been issued to take him immediately into custody if spotted.

In addition to dealing with Cimini, Curtis has been embroiled in a hostile custody battle with ex-Shane Maguire over her almost 3-year-old son, Harper.

Days - Christmas - Curtis - Media - Maguire

Days before Christmas, Curtis took to social media slamming Maguire in a photo of the two of them at a dinner taken “a few weeks” prior.

“That’s the man who is my ‘best...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!