'It's been a crazy ride': Best friends who turned over more than $1 million in just SIX MONTHS with their 'game changing' make-up remover pads reveal the secrets of their success

Mail Online | 1/13/2018 | Billie Schwab Dunn;Fiona Connor For Daily Mail Australia
ArceusArceus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/11/00/480013FF00000578-0-image-a-33_1515630564561.jpg

Juggling it all can be difficult, but not necessarily impossible.

Two best friends and mothers, who released their product Face Halo last year, have managed to turn over more than $1 million in just six months.

FEMAIL - Brains - Business - Rebecca - Williamson

FEMAIL spoke to the brains behind the business, Rebecca Williamson and Lizzy Pike from Sydney, about the secrets to their success.

'Bec and I invested $25k each and six months later we turned over in excess of a million dollars – it's been a crazy ride,' Lizzy told FEMAIL.

Face - Halo - Remover - Pad - Changer

Face Halo is a make-up remover pad that has been dubbed a 'game changer' in the industry by no less than Naomi Watts herself but it took a lot of work to get it there.

'Owning my own business was something that I was always working towards, I wanted the flexibility and freedom to make my own choices,' Lizzy explained.

Start - Others - Learning - Platform

'To start with, working for others is a good learning platform for the good and the bad. I learnt what I want and definitely what I don't want.

'Believe me I have worked with some real doozies, but they all taught me valuable lessons.'

Business - Lizzy - End - Mind

To be successful when starting your own business, Lizzy believes you need to start with an end in mind.

She explained that it's important to think about where you see your business, or where you want your business to be in five years time and then you work backwards from there.

Picture - Vision - Steps

'Go big picture first with your vision then break it down into steps of what you need to do to get there,' she said.

'In the beginning of any new business you need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up and work 24/7 if necessary.'

Sentiment - Rebecca - Vision - Product - Belief

This is a sentiment that Rebecca agrees with as the believes you need to have a clear vision, a great product, belief in your business...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A pox on both their houses!