'I feel like a beached whale, especially with my forever growing ****': Casey Batchelor showcases her baby bump as she groans about the final stages of her pregnancy in candid post

Mail Online | 1/13/2018 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
cute16 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/13/10/4813093200000578-0-image-a-11_1515839037799.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/07/26/1960821892962076760/1024x576_MP4_1960821892962076760.mp4

The arrival of her first child is fast approaching, and she has been documenting her pregnancy journey on social media.

And Casey Batchelor took to Instagram on Thursday to share an extremely honest post about the late stages of her pregnancy.

Bump - Gym - Bra - Symptoms - Candid

Showcasing her blossoming bump in her simple grey gym bra, the 33-year-old revealed her ever-changing symptoms in the candid snap, where she compared her figure to 'a small beached whale, especially with my forever growing ****'.

Clad in sporty underwear, the television personality was all smiles as she proudly held onto a lightboard emblazoned with 'Waddle? It's a preg swag (sic)'.

Casey - Look - Brunette - Tresses - Chest

Casey opted for a fresh-faced look as her glossy brunette tresses fell against her ample chest with her beaming grin not betraying her aches and pains.

Penning a lengthy caption on her latest stage of pregnancy, she wrote: 'I feel like I’ve reached a turning point, I have energy back, not so much nausea anymore.

'Sickness - Heaving - Skin

'Sickness has gone, still a little dry heaving, and my skin has finally cleared up, hoorayyy, as that was really getting me down!! (sic)'

She continued to eagerly anticipate the arrival: 'Feeling proper preggers now, and counting down the weeks to when our little bundle of joy will be here.'

Essex - Native - Effects - Pregnancy - Heartburn

The Essex native also touched upon the negative effects of her pregnancy: 'I’m now welcoming all the heartburn and constant fullness of being very bloated and feeling like a small beached whale, especially with my forever growing ****, that make me constantly out of breath'.

However, she went on to highlight her determination on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!