Karen Taylor made another appalling, unacceptable, racist comment - accusing Masood of supporting Sharia law - but she was still inexplicably portrayed as a comic, character in EastEnders, by Jim Shelley

Mail Online | 1/12/2018 | Jim Shelley for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/12/21/4812B65400000578-0-image-a-16_1515791235609.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/09/6688803631436381825/1024x576_MP4_6688803631436381825.mp4

It started on New Year’s Day with an hour-long special devoted to Aidan Maguire’s farcical armed robbery. Well he was armed. The rest of his ragbag gang had wooden guns.

The first week of January also saw Albert Square coming to terms with the aftermath of the ill-conceived ‘Project Dagmar’ storyline.

Months - James - Willmott-Brown - Excruciating - Yuppie

Months of James Willmott-Brown’s excruciating 1980 Yuppie boardroom clichés and villainous moustache twiddling, plus the tenuous sub-plots involving his children Luke, Fi, and Josh, came to… nothing basically.

The market and the Queen Vic were saved (again) and Max Branning returned all the deeds to the properties to their former owners.

Soap - Scenes - Holby - City - Abi

The soap had more hospital scenes than Holby City with Abi and Lauren Branning in Walford General having miraculously survived falling off the pub’s roof.

Abi was in coma admittedly but Lauren is hobbling off to Glasgow with Josh, gloriously untroubled by any thought of helping look after Abi’s newborn baby (soon-to-be orphan).

Tanya - Branning

Tanya Branning has proved similarly unsupportive.

Having rushed back to Walford to save her daughters from Max’s evil machinations she disappeared after Abi was hospitalised/brain-dead.

Sign - Brannings - Week - Episodes

There was no sign of any Brannings in any of this week’s four episodes, which were arguably even more deranged.

His uncle and aunties’ foster child disappeared and was then found again.

Runaway - Tiffany - Butcher - Milton - Keynes

Plus another young runaway, Tiffany Butcher, told Whit that she had run away from Milton Keynes because her muvver (the legendary Bianca) had tried to kill herself.

Meanwhile, Walford’s version of The Italian Job was still limping on waiting to be put out of its misery, albeit without any sign of the police investigating it.

Eyewitness - Masood - Uncle - Forensics - Mick

This was despite having an eyewitness (Masood’s uncle) and forensics from Mick Carter’s blood (after he was shot but before Masood’s auntie had, inexplicably, patched him up).

The protagonists had mysteriously vanished too.

Aidan - Phil - Keanu - Mick - Vincent

Aidan, Phil, Keanu, Mick, and Vincent had all left Walford at the same...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?