Celebrity Big Brother: 'I should have kept my gob shut': Transgender India Willoughby becomes FIRST person to be evicted... as she admits to 'c**king things up' with her outbursts

Mail Online | 1/13/2018 | Ekin Karasin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/12/22/48140D7F00000578-0-image-a-49_1515797968482.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/12/7036554497318566150/1024x576_MP4_7036554497318566150.mp4

India Willoughby has become the first housemate to be evicted from Celebrity Big Brother in the nail-biting live eviction.

The transgender newsreader was booted from the Borehamwood mansion on Friday night after finding herself in the bottom two with Love Island's Jonny Mitchell.

Time - House - 'outbursts - House - Mixture

The opinionated 51-year-old, who admitted she had 'c**ked' up her time in the house with her 'outbursts', left the house to a mixture of cheers and boos.

Speaking to host Emma Willis, she said: 'I had so much more to offer, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. It is like a hurdles race, there are obstacles in the house.

Gender - Question - Mother - Sandra

'I think I hit a really big one with the gender question.' She was greeted by her mother Sandra, looking emotional as she said 'I missed you!'

She admitted she 'spoke far too much' about her gender in the house, saying: 'I should have kept my gob shut and waited for the questions instead of burying people under a load of statements and views. Even I get bored of it!'

'I - Terms - Game - Big - Brother

She added: 'I was fatally wounded in terms of the game of Big Brother. I don't really feel I did myself justice. Did I give my best show? No.'

India, who identifies as a woman after having gender reassignment surgery, previously came under fire for claiming she has a 'phobia' of drag queens.

Fans - 'hypocrite - Photos - Posing - Queens

Fans labelled her a 'hypocrite' after finding photos of her posing with drag queens during Pride on her Instagram account.

Discussing her close relationship with housemate Shane Jenek, whose drag queen alter-ego is Courtney Act, she admitted she'll never 'completely lose' her phobia.

'I - Shane

'I don't know whether I'll completely lose that. But Shane I'm cool with and I think it's because I know who's behind the exterior,' she said.

She added that her bond with Shane was 'crucial' to her time in the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.