'Gender is NOT a barrier!' India Willoughby reveals Andrew Brady and Shane Jenek have secret 'naughty' chats... and could 'definitely' strike up a romance

Mail Online | 1/13/2018 | Ekin Karasin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/13/01/4814839300000578-0-image-a-38_1515806416194.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/12/6221984356723833331/1024x576_MP4_6221984356723833331.mp4

India Willoughby has claimed best friends Andrew Brady and Shane Jenek have secret 'naughty' conversations in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The transgender newsreader revealed the pair, who shared a playful kiss on Friday night, have hidden chats off-camera and could 'definitely' strike up a romance.

MailOnline - Eviction - Gender - Barrier - Apprentice

Speaking to MailOnline after her eviction, the 51-year-old insisted gender 'isn't a barrier' for straight Apprentice star Andrew, who she dubbed a 'broad-minded' guy.

'There's things that haven't been shown on camera, they've had some hidden conversations. It's a little bit naughty,' India revealed.

Possibility - Romance - 'I - Andrew

Discussing the possibility of a romance, she added: 'I think there's definitely potential. Andrew is very open-minded.

'Andrew is broad-minded. He's the 21st century guy and I don't think gender is a barrier. He just sees Shane and Courtney for who they are - a beautiful person.'

India - Woman - Gender - Reassignment - Surgery

India, who identifies as a woman after having full gender reassignment surgery, added that Shane is the 'superstar' of the house and will win the show.

She added tellingly: 'Everybody loves Shane, Andrew more than anyone else.'

India - Comments - Andrew - RuPaul - Drag

India's comments come after Andrew, 26, and the RuPaul's Drag Race star, 35, shared a playful kiss on Friday night.

The pair, who insisted there is 'no sexual tension' between them, sent viewers wild as they puckered up for a quick peck while trying to encourage Ashley James and Ginuwine to follow suit.

Andrew - Shane - Malika - Ashley - Ginuwine

Andrew said 'look, we'll do it!' and pecked Shane - as Malika tried to count down from three for Ashley and Ginuwine's amorous moment....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!