Former Liberal: We Learn to Hate Ourselves

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 1/12/2018 | George Prayias
dewbydewby (Posted by) Level 4
RUSH: Zack in Sanford, Florida. Zack’s been waiting a long time. I appreciate your patience, Zack. How are you?

CALLER: I’m doing well, sir. I’d like to wish you very huge, three-year listener, first-time caller, former bleeding-heart liberal, single-father dittos, sir.

RUSH - Thank

RUSH: Thank you.

CALLER: Thank you for everything you do.

RUSH - Thank

RUSH: Thank you very much.

RUSH: Oh, we just lost his line. But, you know, that’s a great point. Do you have in his number by any chance? Did you hear what he said there? “We learn how to hate ourselves…” He’s talking about what he has seen, how history education has degenerated. He called it “nothing more than a funneled process of victimization. We learn how to hate ourselves,” and that is so right! Part and parcel of being one of these leftist victims — particularly a college student snowflake — is self-loathing.

People - Term - Everybody - People - How…

And you know when people throw the term around, everybody knows what it means. Hating yourself. People ask, “How…? What do you…? It doesn’t make any sense. Why do you think these people hate themselves?” It’s not that they hate themselves. It’s that they’ve been taught how rotten their country is, and they then think they bear responsibility because they are Americans! That’s where the phrase “Not in My Name” comes from.

Martin Sheen, I’ll never forget, used it all the time when he would go out on cold nights in Washington and kick homeless people off of their sewer grates and sleep on the sewer grate himself to show solidarity with the homeless. The media would show up, because he was doing a great humanitarian thing. He was kicked homeless people off of their one source of warmth and taking it for himself to generate sympathy and how much he cared.

Homelessness

He would stand up and say, “This is outrageous! Homelessness? Not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The only change you ever get from the goverment is what's in your pocket, and worth less every day.
Tagged: