Is Kylie Jenner in labor? Twitter is flooded with rampant speculation as frenzied fans believe pregnant reality star is currently at hospital

Mail Online | 1/13/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
megzmegz123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/12/23/4814105B00000578-0-image-a-117_1515798377346.jpg

Twitter has been flooded with rumors that Kylie Jenner is currently in labor.

The speculation began on a Facebook fan page called The Morning Breathers in which a member posted a screenshot of an alleged conversation with a friend who apparently works at the hospital according to Clevver.

Image - Community - Fans - Talk - Morning

In the image posted in the community full of fans for online talk show The Morning Breath, the alleged insider claims that the 20-year-old star is checked into the medical facility and in labor.

Dailymail.com has reached out to reps for Jenner for comment and have yet to hear back.

Multimedia - Journalist - Ali - Reid - Fuel

Multimedia journalist Ali Reid added fuel to the fire as she wrote: '#BreakingNews !! @KylieJenner is in labor. #Confirmed from two sources inside hospital in LA. #KylieJenner #TravisScott #Kardashians.'

Obviously fans of the Kardashian and Jenner went wild on social media as they virtually salivated over the rumors

Kylie - Jenner - Labor - Gif - Kris

One user wrote 'Me trying to find out if Kylie Jenner is in labor:' along with a .gif of Kris Jenner saying 'This is a case for the FBI.'

This comes just days after an Us Weekly report claiming that the cosmetics guru has no immediate plans for a reveal, the publication has claimed, and she is being 'stubborn' about keeping her privacy.

Life - Television

'She spent her adolescent life on television and has been...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!