Oksana Grigorieva claims Mel Gibson's domestic violence left her with PTSD... and tells court it even caused her to develop a tumor

Mail Online | 1/13/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
j.moomin (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/12/22/4814118B00000578-0-image-a-4_1515797810396.jpg

Mel Gibson's ex girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has claimed she is suffering from post traumatic stress disorder as a result of domestic violence perpetrated against her by the 62-year-old Hollywood star.

In court documents, obtained byThe Blast, the 47-year-old alleges she's: 'been diagnosed with PTSD due to domestic violence and the protracted, expensive and difficult paternity battle I had to endure.'

Addition - PTSD - Claim - Russia - Native

In addition to the PTSD claim, the Russia native also states that the stress associated with the violence and legal battle led her to develop a tumor located near her brain.

'As a result of the stresses of litigation and bankruptcy, I was recently diagnosed with a pituitary adenoma and will need to go through treatments in the near future, with increased medical bills,' said the mother of two.

Adenoma - Type - Tumor - Gland - Brain

A pituitary adenoma is a type of tumor that grows on the pituitary gland, which is located very close to the brain...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!