If '$#!+hole' Rings True, It May or May Not Be True

Trending | 1/12/2018 | Jim Treacher
hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static.pjmedia.com/trending/user-content/51/files/2017/02/trump.sized-770x415xc.jpg

If you're reading this on the morning of January 12, 2018, you can turn on CNN or MSNBC right now and watch them freak out that President Trump may have said a bad word in a meeting.

Josh Dawsey, Washington Post:

President - Trump - Lawmakers - Thursday - Oval

President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to several people briefed on the meeting.

“Why are we having all these people from $#!+hole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to countries mentioned by the lawmakers.

Profanity - Quote - PJM - Word - Let

I've masked the profanity in this paraphrased quote, because I'm still new at PJM and I'm not sure if we can use that word here. Let's just say it's a rude slang term for excrement. Sorry if that's offensive.

If Trump said that, it certainly isn't very nice. There are lots of good people in those countries, and so on and so forth. Harrumph, harrumph, etc.

Fact - Look - Dawsey - Construction - People

But do we know for a fact that he said it? Take a closer look at Dawsey's construction there. He got this from "several people briefed on the meeting." Oh, okay. So these people, whose names we do not know, were...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Trending
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?
Tagged: