Rob Lowe Slams Bella Thorne for Traffic Complaint amid Deadly Mudslides: This Is ‘Why People Hate Celebrities’

Breitbart | 1/12/2018 | Staff
Traight (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/01/LoweThorne.jpg

Rob Lowe called out actress Bella Thorne Thursday after the former Disney Channel star complained on Twitter about bad traffic in Los Angeles, as rescue crews worked to pull bodies from the wreckage caused by massive mudslides in Santa Barbara County.

The 20-year-old Shake It Up star had apparently been driving on the 101 Freeway in an attempt to get to a concert by her boyfriend, rapped Mod Sun, but tweeted that the traffic was going to cause her to be late.

F*ck - Barbra - Sic - Boyfriends - Date

“F*ck u 101 so santa Barbra [sic]. I’m missing my boyfriends [sic] first date on his tour,” Thorne wrote.

The actress later deleted the tweet, but not before Lowe — a resident of Santa Barbara County who helped firefighters battle dangerous blazes near his house last month — had called her out for it.

Attitude - People - Celebrities/Hollywood - Bella - Quicker

“This attitude is why people hate celebrities/Hollywood. Bella, I’m sorry you were inconvenienced. We will try to move out our dead quicker,” Lowe wrote...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.