'Hard not to eyeroll:' This Morning viewers criticise Georgia Toffolo's interview with 'dishy' MP Jacob Rees-Mogg... as she apologises for calling him a 'sex god'

Mail Online | 1/12/2018 | Andrew Bullock;Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/12/16/4805060700000578-0-image-a-139_1515775069012.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/11/1423729064488645699/1024x576_MP4_1423729064488645699.mp4

She has been hosting various segments for ITV's This Morning, after being crowned the winner of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! in December.

But Georgia 'Toff' Toffolo left viewers baffled by her interview with Conservative MP Jacob Rees Mogg, with the 23-year-old describing Rees-Mogg as 'dishy.'

Fans - Daytime - Show - Twitter - Discomfort

Fans of the daytime show took to Twitter to express their discomfort at the moment, as Toff apologised for also calling Rees-Mogg a 'sex god.'

The interview on Thursday saw Toff visit the Houses of Parliament to talk to several MP's about the influence of Winston Churchill, ahead of the release of the biopic Darkest Hour, which is about the famous Prime Minister.

Toff - Interview - Line - 'We - Jacob

Toff opened the interview with the line: 'We had the rather dishy Jacob Rees Mogg on hand to tell us a bit more,' leading viewers to tweet why Toff was acting in such a way with the politician.

One tweeted: 'I liked Toff in the jungle but jheeze her presenting skills on This Morning are horrific.'

Toff - Course - 'things - Cabinet - War

Another wrote: 'Yes Toff, of course you feel 'things went on here' about the Cabinet war rooms *nods slowly* #thismorning.'

Toff's time spent on Wednesday with Rees-Mogg saw him urging Theresa May to enlist the help of the Made In Chelsea star to reach out to young voters after meeting her in Parliament.

Toff - Ribbing - Morning - Co-stars - Holly

And Toff faced a ribbing from her This Morning co-stars Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield on Thursday, after her encounter this week at Parliament with the 48-year-old politician.

Speaking about the I’m A Celebrity... winner's Winston Churchill piece - which will be aired at the end of this week on This Morning - Holly and Phil teased her about the ‘sexual tension’ between her and Rees-Mogg.

Clip - Toff - Conservative - 'I - Sex

A clip of Toff meeting the Conservative showed her saying: 'I must apologise for calling you a sex god. I’m so sorry!'

Toff...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't believe everything you think...