'My boys': Abbey Clancy shares adorable snap of husband Peter Crouch cuddling their baby son Johnny... as they delight in first week with their third child

Mail Online | 1/12/2018 | Laura Fox;Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/12/15/48119E1A00000578-0-image-a-128_1515771679313.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/17/8799945021788897157/1024x576_MP4_8799945021788897157.mp4

They have been enjoying the first week with their third child, a son Johnny, after announcing they were expecting back in June.

And Abbey Clancy has continued to share adorable snaps of her adorable newborn on Instagram, with the most recent including her husband Peter Crouch.

Abbey - Snap - Media - Beaming - Peter

Abbey, 31, posted a snap on social media of a beaming Peter, 36, cuddling little Johnny as he took a sweet little yawn.

Abbey captioned the post: 'My boys', as she revelled in the early days of new motherhood, despite admitting that her third pregnancy had been difficult.

Moment - Newborn - Instagram - Share - Number

She has been loving every moment with her newborn so far, taking to Instagram to share a number of heart-warming snaps.

The model posted a cute picture of herself preparing to take baby Johnny out in his pram, captioned, 'first day out'. Abbey also posted a sweet image of her younger brother meeting the new addition to the family - who is named after him.

Britain - Ireland - Next - Top - Model

The Britain And Ireland's Next Top Model host shared a snap of Peter rocking the baby boy, revealing that he was 'watching TV with Daddy'.

Another snapshot shows her daughter Liberty cradling her son, alongside the caption, 'Blessed'.

Star - Birth - Johnny - Wednesday - Sibling

The star gave birth to Johnny last Wednesday, a sibling for the couple's two daughters Sophia, six, and Liberty, two.

Sharing the happy news on Instagram with a beautiful black and white photo of her gorgeous son, a besotted Abbey wrote: 'Baby Johnny crouch born 3/1/18 so in love with our baby boy happy healthy and beautiful.'

Dad - Peter - Tribute - Son - Heir

Devoted dad Peter also shared a tribute to his firstborn son, writing: 'Here he is. Heir to the throne . Johnny crouch born 3/1/18.'

Johnny is thought to be named after Abbey's musician brother John, who plays in band Judas.

Nesting - Instinct - Swing - Abbey - Days

Revealing her nesting instinct was in full swing, Abbey humorously tweeted just days before her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't believe everything you think...