Rob Lowe slams a former child star when she complained about traffic following California mudslide

Rare | 1/12/2018 | Nicole Moschella
jollyjetta (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/gettyimages-rob-lowe.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

\r\n\r\n

Actor Rob Lowe wasn’t having it when Bella Thorne complained about traffic following the deadly California mudslide that occurred earlier this week.

Lowe took to Instagram with a tweet Thorne posted on Jan. 10 that read, “f**k u 101 to santa barbra. I’m missing my boyfriends first date on his tour :(((.”

Caption - Attitude - People - Celebrities/Hollywood - Bella

In the caption, he wrote, “This attitude is why people hate celebrities/Hollywood. Bella, I’m sorry you were inconvenienced. We will try to move out our dead quicker.”

Thorne later deleted the tweet and shared that she had no idea why the highway was shut down.

F**k - News - Idea - Down…get - Home

“F**k just caught up on some news had no idea why the 101 was shut down…get home to your family safe ,” she wrote.

Many stars including Oprah Winfrey and Ellen DeGeneres saw damage to their homes after the devastating mudslide Monday. DeGeneres was emotional talking about the devastation on Wednesday’s show as she told the audience and viewers at home that she and her wife, Portia de Rossi were forced to evacuate their home.

Things - Fires - California

“One of the things that I want to talk about is you know, we’ve had these terrible fires all over California and one...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!