Martha McSally Is Ready To Take On Joe Arpaio For Jeff Flake’s Senate Seat

The Daily Caller | 1/12/2018 | Staff
kimberly163 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Screen-ShotYoutubeMartha-McSally-Senate-Campaign-Announcement-Video-e1515767381243.png

Arizona Republican Rep. Martha McSally officially announced her bid for U.S. Senate in a video released Friday morning.

The two-term Arizona congresswoman described herself as the opposite of an establishment candidate in her announcement video, where she spoke about securing the border and also strongly advocated for religious freedom, saying she would not bow down to Sharia law. McSally also told GOP politicians to “grow a pair of ovaries.”

Air - Force - Colonel - A-10 - Fighter

McSally, a retired Air Force Colonel and A-10 fighter pilot, will be running against former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio and former state Senator Kelli Ward for the seat of current Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake, who announced he would not be seeking re-election in October.

WATCH:

Maersk - Line - Range - Online - Tools

Maersk Line offers a range of online tools designed to make your job easier.

“Like our president, I’m tired of PC politicians and their BS excuses,” McSally said in the video. “I’m a fighter pilot and I talk like one. That’s why I told Washington Republicans to grow a pair of ovaries and get the job done,”...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!