Pilot carves 'Marry Me' onto a frozen, snow-covered lake in Minnesota before flying his high school sweetheart over it to pop the question

Mail Online | 1/12/2018 | Emily Crane For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/12/06/480B0BF500000578-0-image-a-25_1515739728130.jpg

A Minnesota man has pulled off a sky-high marriage proposal by carving 'Marry Me' onto snow-covered lake and then flying his long-time girlfriend over his handiwork.

Gavin Becker, a University of North Dakota aviation student, carried out the proposal over Eighth Crow Wing Lake near Nevis in the state's north on Sunday.

Becker - Help - Family - Question - Blower

Becker enlisted the help of his family to pen the life-changing question using a snow blower on the frozen lake.

It took more than four hours to create the 25-foot-tall letters and a massive heart.

Becker - Plane - Sweetheart - Olivia - Toft

Becker then rented a plane and took high-school sweetheart Olivia Toft for a trip over the frozen lake.

Their families say Toft had asked for a plane ride for Christmas so she was completely unaware of what was in store.

Becker - Twin

Becker told Twin...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Democrate or Republican, the difference is less than the thickness of a cigarette paper, or a slice of pastrami at a delicatesean.