'Rick and Morty' co-creator Dan Harmon apologized for sexually harassing a writer on his show 'Community' — and she called it a 'masterclass' in how to apologize

Business Insider | 1/11/2018 | Carrie Wittmer
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/5a57de07f421493e028b4747-1190-625/rick-and-morty-co-creator-dan-harmon-apologized-for-sexually-harassing-a-writer-on-his-show-community--and-she-called-it-a-masterclass-in-how-to-apologize.jpg

Megan Ganz, a former writer on "Community," accused "Rick and Morty" creator Dan Harmon of sexual harassment last week.

In his podcast, Harmon said Ganz was telling the truth in a seven-minute apology.

Ganz - Apology - Masterclass - How

Ganz heard the apology and accepted it, calling it a "masterclass in How to Apologize."

Last week, Megan Ganz, a writer who used to work for "Rick and Morty" co-creator Dan Harmon on NBC's "Community," called her former boss out on Twitter for sexually harassing her while she worked on the show.

Harmon - Ganz - Masterclass

Now Harmon has apologized, and Ganz has accepted it, calling it a "masterclass" in how to apologize.

Ganz said Harmon treated her like "garbage" and "crossed lines" while she was a writer on "Community," which made her question her ability as a writer.

Episode - Podcast - Harmontown - Harmon - Minutes

In the most recent episode of his podcast, Harmontown, Harmon spoke for seven minutes about his past with Ganz. He said that he was attracted to her, and admitted that he both sexually harassed her and then lashed out when she refused his advances. He didn't provide any excuses, like so many accused men have in the past — including Harvey Weinstein, who blamed his upbringing in the 60s and 70s at one point.

“The most clinical way I can think of to put it is that I was attracted to a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!