Man who claims a world-renowned harpist who played for the Queen took his virginity when he was 14 tells jury: 'I was a boy and probably enjoyed it'

Mail Online | 1/12/2018 | Richard Spillett, Crime Correspondent For Mailonline
camkizzle (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/11/17/4805F39200000578-0-image-a-51_1515691254984.jpg

A man who claims he was sexually abused by a world-renowned harpist has denied he made up the allegations to blackmail her and her former partner.

Royal musician Danielle Perrett, 59, and Richard Barton-Wood, 68, are accused of a string of sexual offences against the man when he was a teenager in the 1980s.

Victim - Reasons - Jurors - Trial - Love

The alleged victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, told jurors at their trial he 'fell in love' with Perrett after losing his virginity to her at the age of 14.

The harpist and her former partner deny the allegations, which they claim are a 'complete fabrication' and are 'all about money'.

Evidence - Ipswich - Crown - Court - Victim

Giving evidence at Ipswich Crown Court, the alleged victim said he met Perrett, who has performed music for the Queen, when he saw her play in a recital in 1984.

Taking the stand earlier this week, the victim told jurors: 'I remember having sexual intercourse with Danielle... she smelt of roses, she always did, she was very slim, pretty.'

Encounter - Nothing

Describing the encounter, he said: '[I thought] like nothing like that would ever happen to me.

'We had sex, I slept in her big bed, she was cuddling me again and we had sex. She was on top of me, I fell in love with her, I felt safe with her. She was kind, she was lovely.'

Victim - Jurors - Teacher - Barton-Wood - Trips

The victim told jurors that he was introduced to Perrett by his English teacher Barton-Wood, who he also claims sexually abused him on camping trips abroad.

The man said Barton-Wood was a supply teacher at his school who paid him in cigarettes and money before carrying out 'shocking' sexual assaults from the age of 13.

Jurors - Cord - Trousers - Barton-Wood

He told jurors he used a cord around his trousers to stop Barton-Wood pulling them down to assault him.

He said: saying: 'I knew if I knotted them real tight he would not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It had only one fault, it was useless.