Mitsubishi Shogun driver 'rammed into cars like a game of skittles' in feud which saw mob 'burst into family home to injure 68-year-old woman and hold her son at gunpoint'

Mail Online | 1/12/2018 | Katie French For Mailonline
cobra662 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/11/16/4805B56600000578-0-image-a-24_1515687299637.jpg

A Mitsubishi Shogun driver rammed into cars like a game of skittles after a mob allegedly burst into the home of a 68-year-old woman and held her son at gunpoint.

The dramatic scenes were witnessed by terrified residents in Marshfields, Bradford in West Yorkshire, on Tuesday night.

Aftermath - Ram - Raid - People - Man

The aftermath of a ram raid left three people injured, including a 32-year-old man who was treated in hospital for a head wound.

Police say three arrests have been made but are asking for anyone with information to come forward.

Trouble - Witnesses - Driver - Mitsubishi - Shogun

Trouble began after 11pm when witnesses described seeing the driver Mitsubishi Shogun 4x4, believed to be stolen, driving into parked cars.

One resident tried to give chase in his dressing gown and flip-flops but could not catch the driver who fled after damaging up to 10 cars, writing off at least three.

Police - Men - Connection - Incident - Family

Police have since arrested three men, aged 28, 32, and 39 in connection with the incident which is thought to be related to a family dispute.

A relative of the man taken to hospital claimed a 'mob' of about 20 men had burst into his family's home, striking his 68-year-old mother, hurting his nephew and holding his brother at gunpoint.

Man - 'They - Mum - Nephew - Gun

The man, who does not wish to be named, said: 'They hit my mum, hurt my nephew and had a gun at my brother.

'I think they hit him with it {the gun}. He's in hospital with head injuries.

'I - Brother - House

'I don't know what happened next. I don't know if they left my brother in the house or dragged him out.'

He claimed the family fall-out stemmed from 2016 and that in December last year, some of his relatives' cars were soaked in acid.

Residents - Marshfields - West - Yorkshire - Today

Meanwhile, residents in Marshfields, West Yorkshire, were today counting up the cost of the late-night rampage.

Father Sajad Ahmed, 52, said he watched in horror as his pride and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!