'My whole face is swollen': Lauren Goodger admits she 'couldn't open her eyes' after horrific eyebrow waxing mishap... as she admits to 'icing her brows to help cure the cuts'

Mail Online | 1/11/2018 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/11/17/4805F89C00000578-0-image-a-47_1515691591187.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/11/27/307140748957729081/1024x576_MP4_307140748957729081.mp4

She appeared with painful looking cuts and bruises on her face on Wednesday.

Yet Lauren Goodger revealed she is on the mend after a horrific eyebrow waxing mishap, which saw the star tear off half her brow earlier in the week culminating in the sores along the lengths of her forehead and browline.

TOWIE - Star - Twitter - Fans - 'It

The 31-year-old former TOWIE star took to Twitter to tell fans: 'It is mywhole face swollen .. much better than what it was .. im currently icing my eyes lol and the cuts clearing up .. I couldn’t open my eyes x (sic)'.

Lauren appeared to sport painful looking burn marks across her forehead - having revealed to fans she had 'waxed off half her eyebrow' during a DIY grooming session.

Instagram - Story - Attempt - Hairs - Eyebrows

She complained she was 'fuming' on her Instagram story, after her attempt to tidy the hairs up herself had gone wrong - leaving her with eyebrows of different sizes.

Now however she revealed to fans that she was recovering with the help of ice packs and rest to best help heal what appeared to be incredibly painful wounds.

Treatment - Lauren - Beauty - Salon - Results

Proving the treatment definitely isn't as easy as it looks, Lauren - who has owned her own beauty salon in the past - revealed the results of her botched brows.

'Look how thick this one is, and now look how thin this one is,' she complained when sharing a clip of the aftermath on her Instagram story.

Dog - Filter - Dose - Eyebrow - Pencil

Fortunately, a dog filter and a generous dose of eyebrow pencil ensured the reveal wasn't as bad as it perhaps could have been.

Later sharing a clip of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!