New and Notable Books – Three-Minute Thursdays #10

Tim Challies | 1/11/2018 | Staff
JimmyJoe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.challies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Untitled-design-2.png

Welcome to another edition of 3 Minute Thursdays. Every year I get literally hundreds of books in the mail. That’s one of the perks of being a book reviewer. As they come in, I take a look at them, I put them in a big old stack right down here and then from time to time I take the big stack, I turn it into a little stack, so I can tell you about some of the new and notable books that I think will be interesting to people like you.

Welcome to another edition of 3 Minute Thursdays. Every year I get literally hundreds of books in the mail. That’s one of the perks of being a book reviewer. As they come in, I take a look at them, I put them in a big old stack right down here and then from time to time I take the big stack, I turn it into a little stack, so I can tell you about some of the new and notable books that I think will be interesting to people like you.

Minutes - Clock - First - Laura - Martin

So, we will get three minutes on the clock, and here we go. First up from Laura Martin, we’ve got God’s Word and Jesus. This is the third of three volumes. There’s God’s Word and Jesus, God’s Word and You, God’s Word and Your Life. Each one is geared toward a young audience. You can tell by the cover. The idea is, she helps young people think about issues that are important to them, she helps them ask good questions, she helps them resolve those questions according to the Bible. This was published by Christian Focus and really ideal for young teenagers and it could be very helpful if you’re maybe 14, 15, 16, somewhere in that age range.

Next up...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Tim Challies
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: