X-Men's Jennifer Lawrence and Jessica Chastain dine with their director... before the Molly's Game star thanked Kim Kardashian for make-up tips

Mail Online | 1/11/2018 | Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
dewbydewby (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/11/15/48056ADA00000578-0-image-a-27_1515683803707.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/09/7787210006459364256/1024x576_MP4_7787210006459364256.mp4

X-Men: Dark Phoenix castmates Jennifer Lawrence and Jessica Chastain dined with their director Simon Kinberg at La Dolce Vita Restaurant in Beverly Hills on Tuesday night.

The 27-year-old Oscar winner and the 40-year-old Golden Globe winner gave each other a warm hug around 11pm after their Northern Italian business dinner.

California - Native - Husband - Months - Count

The California native was accompanied by her husband of six months, Italian count Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo.

And the Kentucky-born blonde was said to have been single since her October split with her maligned Mother! director Darren Aronofsky.

Englishman - Debut - Dark - Phoenix - Flicks

The 44-year-old Englishman makes his directorial debut in Dark Phoenix, but he previously produced X-Men flicks Apocalypse, Days of Future Past, First Class, and The Last Stand.

Fans can catch the Time's Up activists as Raven/Mystique and new villain Smith in the Marvel Comics superhero movie, which hits US/UK theaters November 2.

Thursday - Morning - Jessica - Kim - Kardashian

On Thursday morning, Jessica thanked Kim Kardashian West for her make-up tutorial, which helped her prepare her role as gambling entrepreneur Molly Bloom in Molly's Game.

'Yes @KimKardashian helped me with this transformation,' Chastain tweeted after the reality star acknowledged her W Magazine interview last week.

Thought - Women

'I thought about what women have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The only change you ever get from the goverment is what's in your pocket, and worth less every day.