'My dogs are like my children': Mother who lives with EIGHTEEN canines pampers her five bulldogs with manicures - and serves them prime cuts of meat at their own dining table

Mail Online | 1/11/2018 | Hana Carter For Mailonline
Kota79Kota79 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/11/12/48045C9A00000578-0-image-a-14_1515672713133.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/11/8549784937439671284/1024x576_MP4_8549784937439671284.mp4

They say that dogs are man's best friend, but a family in Czech Republic take that meaning to a completely different level.

Dasha Sebelova, 38 and her husband Rostislav Sebelova, 47, from Brno, share their house with 18 dogs, who are all treated like royalty.

Bulldogs - Backs - Line - Dasha - Manicure

Their five bulldogs, however, are particularly well trained - so much so that they will lie on their backs in a line while Dasha gives them all a manicure.

As the pups kick back and relax with their paws poised ready to be clipped, Dasha makes her way down the line, clipping their nails.

Hoard - Dogs - Dasha - Rostislav - Girls

As well as having a hoard of dogs to look after, Dasha and Rostislav have twin girls - Sofia Channah and Sarah Angela, five.

Dasha, 38, said: 'The dogs are like my other children so I can't help but pamper them a little too much. I'm strict with them at the same time though.

Time - Bulldog - Squad

'The five of them spend most of their time together and are never apart. I call them the "Bulldog squad".'

Quinetta, Moni,Lady, Nina Bonita and Nico even have their own specially-adapted dining table to eat from which has holes for their food bowls.

Dasha - 'I - Bulldogs - Dogs - World

Dasha said: 'I think bulldogs are the funniest dogs in the world. When they're all together they're always getting up to mischief.

'They can be lazy when they want to be. I cannot imagine life without them.

Nails

'When I'm clipping their nails they're all really relaxed and just lie there and enjoy it.

'They're really well-behaved...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The truth fairly and honestly presented, will be spun as a lie by a politician.