'I'll do a remix of the national anthem to get the Queen on the dance floor!' Cheeky DJ who slipped Prince Harry his business card is already planning wedding set list (but says he's yet to hear from the Palace)

Mail Online | 1/11/2018 | Anthony Joseph for MailOnline
TitanSwimr (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/11/09/4801D49900000578-0-image-a-24_1515663800315.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/09/7283723929635043026/1024x576_MP4_7283723929635043026.mp4

A cheeky DJ who slipped his business card to Prince Harry has made his pitch to play at his wedding - and vowed to get the Queen on the dancefloor.

Jevanni Letford briefly met the Prince and his fiancee, Meghan Markle, when they visited Reprezent radio station in Brixton, south London on Tuesday.

Royal - Card - Contact - Details - Prince

And the 28-year-old slipped the engaged royal a card with his contact details on it, telling him: 'I'll DJ at your wedding'. Prince Harry smiled as he put the DJ's card in his suit jacket pocket.

On Good Morning Britain today, Mr Letford mapped out his plans for how he would entertain the guests at the royal wedding and even has plans to get the Queen up dancing.

ITV - Show - Host - Susanna - Reid

The ITV show host Susanna Reid said: 'You've got the experience and you know exactly what you'd do at every moment of the set. And to get the Queen on the dancefloor, what would you play?

Mr Letford replied: I'd probably do a remix of the national anthem and whoever sits down at the national anthem...' Ms Reid remarked: ...'guaranteed to get everyone on the dancefloor.'

Plans - Event - Mr - Letford - Beyonce

Speaking about his plans for the whole event, Mr Letford said he would start with Beyonce and Luther Vandross' The Closer I Get To You for the first dance and end with Journey's Don't Stop Believing.

He said: 'I think with this wedding it's quite unique. There would have to be an element of tradition but I would throw in a few surprises as well.

Song - Song - Talks - People - People

'The first song is quite a romantic song and talks about two people getting together - two people from different sides of the world. That's quite a good song to cement their union.

'I'd probably play This Is How We Do It (to get the party started). I can image Her Royal Highness...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!