'It's early days but she's really happy': Stephanie Davis' mystery boyfriend unveiled as long-haired hunk Jacob Gill... after she hinted at new romance with cryptic post

Mail Online | 1/10/2018 | Kate Thomas And Jason Chester For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/10/16/47FBD39500000578-0-image-a-4_1515601448812.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/08/29/5863794075613052039/1024x576_MP4_5863794075613052039.mp4

She set tongues wagging when she changed her profile picture to show a mystery man.

And Stephanie Davies' new boyfriend has now been unveiled as long-haired hunk Jacob Gill, who she has been friends with for 'a while', according to The Sun.

CBB - Star - Romance - Man - Identity

The former CBB star has remained coy about her reported new romance, keeping her man's identity under wraps despite fans pleading with her to tell them.

A source told The Sun Online: 'It’s early days but Steph is really happen.

'She - Jacob - While - Man

'She’s known Jacob for a while, he’s a good man.'

Jacob's own profile picture on Instagram shows the pair cuddling up together, with Stephanie planting a kiss on his forehead as he flashes a beaming smile.

Stephanie - Relationship - Ex - Jeremy - McConnell

Stephanie has been single since ended her turbulent relationship with jailed ex Jeremy McConnell, with whom she shares baby son Caben-Albi.

MailOnline has contacted Stephanie's representatives for comment.

Account - Monday - Evening - Hollyoaks - Star

Updating her account on Monday evening, the former Hollyoaks star shared an untitled ‘Crush Quote’ with her 825,000 followers, detailing the heady impact of speaking to someone you are instantly attracted to.

‘So there’s this boy, and the way he laughs makes me smile,’ it read. ‘And the way he talks gives me butterflies, and everything about him makes me happy.’

Actress - Instagram - Profile - Image - Man

Tellingly, the actress also changed her Instagram profile to an indistinct black and white image of an unidentified man lounging on a sofa with a phone pressed to his ear.

However others suggested the post was in fact a reference to 11-month old Caben Albi, her only child with convicted criminal McConnell, who celebrates his birthday in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.