Celebrity Big Brother: Blushing Ann Widdecombe is delighted by glamorous makeover from Malika Haqq and Ashley James... after slamming her female co-stars for being 'self-absorbed'

Mail Online | 1/10/2018 | Julia Pritchard;Ciara Farmer;Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/10/10/47FA08C500000578-0-image-a-25_1515581267451.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/07/7530637321443364445/1024x576_MP4_7530637321443364445.mp4

She recently slammed her female co-stars as 'self-absorbed' in a newspaper column, written during her time in the house.

But Ann Widdecombe still seemed to enjoy some girl time with Malika Haqq and Ashley James on Tuesday night's Celebrity Big Brother, as they gave her a makeover for the live show.

Politician - Excitement - Reality - Hair - Causing

The former politician, 70, was giddy with excitement as the reality stars cut her hair and helped her with her make-up - causing Andrew Brady to wolf whistle, and deem her a 'beautiful, young lady'.

Ann first voiced concerns about her makeover, and revealed she did not want a look as flamboyant as Andrew's drag act Betty Swallox.

Star - Coy - Malika - Style - Hair

However, the star soon came over all coy and giggly as Malika started to cut and style her hair - complimenting Ann for having such healthy locks at her age.

Clearly enjoying herself, the politician said: 'It's a fascinating house. We were there discussing capital punishment with the boys, and then I'm in here being made over!'

Malika - Behaviour - House - Norm - Hope

Laughing, Malika agreed their behaviour in the house was certainly 'not the norm', before confessing her hope that she will not mess up the transformation.

Putting her faith in her, Ann simply replied: 'I'm sure it'll be a good job Malika, I have no doubt about that,' before joking: 'I wouldn't have let you loose if I had any doubts!'

Chelsea - Star - Ashley - Strictly - Contestant

Made In Chelsea star Ashley later helped the former Strictly contestant with her make-up, before helping her choose out a glittering red dress for the live show.

She immediately turned the heads of her fellow contestants - with Apprentice star Andrew complimenting: 'Ann, wow! You look beautiful, young lady!'

Sense - Confidence - Politician

Embracing her new sense of confidence, the politician then cheekily told him he could wolf whistle if he wished - quipping: 'That's what I like!' as he did so.

However, Ann's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!