‘I accept every flaw, every scar, every stretch mark’: Mummy blogger reveals how giving birth to twins has taught her to be 'at peace' with her body in a candid Instagram post

Mail Online | 1/10/2018 | Emily Chan For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/09/17/47F30EB000000578-0-image-a-171_1515518074446.jpg

A mummy blogger has revealed how giving birth to twins has taught her to finally accept her body.

Trudi Eade, from Brisbane, said she is 'at peace' with her 'saggy stomach' and stretch marks after welcoming Jada and Marley, now two, into the world.

Photograph - Postpartum - Figure - Body - Years

Sharing a photograph of her postpartum figure, she explained how she now refuses to 'hate [her] body' after 28 years, adding that 'motherhood has really put things into perspective'.

Trudi, who runs The Twin Mama Diaries blog, said she has learned to accept 'every flaw, every scar, every stretch mark', urging others to be 'kind' to themselves.

Mother-of-two - Instagram - Twinmamadiaries - Body - Teenager

The mother-of-two, who posts on Instagram under the username twinmamadiaries, explained how she hated her body as a teenager and decided that she needed to lose weight when a family friend told her she was fat.

'I cried for hours after I heard those words, but I turned that sadness into motivation and went on to lose 35kg (5st 7lbs),' she recalled.

Loss

'I am extremely proud of myself for that weight loss. I worked damn hard to achieve it.'

However,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!