Oprah Winfrey better odds for President 2020 than Joe Biden

IrishCentral.com | 1/9/2018 | James Wilson
TitanSwimr (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.irishcentral.com/uploads/article/123440/Oprah-medal-of-honor-white-house-photo-Lawrence-Jackson.jpg

Media billionaire Oprah Winfrey has better odds of being elected President in 2020 that former Vice President Joe Biden.

BetOnline currently give the star a 20 to one chance at making replacing Trump, whilst Biden is given odds of only 25 to one - the same chance as Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg and New York Senator, Kirsten Gilibrand.

Biden - Oprah

Neither Biden nor Oprah has formally committed to running but both have made clear they’re interested.

Oprah's acceptance speech of the Cecil B. De Mille Award at the Golden Globes sparked widespread speculation that she may be gearing up for a pivot to politics:

Winfrey - Partner - Stedman - Graham - Los

Recently Winfrey’s partner, Stedman Graham, told the Los Angeles Times that she would “absolutely do it” before adding that a final decision would be “up to the people.”

Oprah is lovely, she isn't qualified to be President though. Can we stop with the cult of personality approach to politics?

Year - Guest - David - Rubenstein - Show

Last year while appearing as a guest on The David Rubenstein Show she said she’d previously thought herself unqualified to run for such high office.

“I thought, ‘Oh gee, I don’t have the experience, I don’t know enough, I don’t know.’ And now I’m thinking, ‘Oh,’” she told to audience laughter and applause.

Biden

Biden late...
(Excerpt) Read more at: IrishCentral.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!