Can YOU tell them apart? Twins who look identical to the Property Brothers pose with their A-list doppelgangers in viral image - and the internet is convinced they are 'quadruplets'

Mail Online | 1/10/2018 | Aoibhinn Mc Bride For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/10/02/47F57AF100000578-0-image-a-5_1515549608821.jpg

It's thought that meeting your doppelganger - a complete stranger who looks just like you - is a measure of bad luck.

But a pair of Toronoto-based identical twins, Niko and Marko Martinovic, 29, seemed pretty happy when they ran into their very famous doubles.

Reddit - Niko - Martinovic - Picture - Brother

Taking to Reddit, Niko Martinovic shared a picture of him and his brother posing with Jonathan and Drew Scott, 39, the identical twin brothers who are the stars of the hit show, Property Brothers.

Niko captioned the shot with: 'My twin brother and I ran into our celebrity lookalikes the property brothers'.

Hours - Picture - Redditors - Thread - Shock

In less than 24 hours, the picture went viral, with hundred of Redditors taking to the thread to express their shock, delight and disbelief at the uncanny resemblance between the two sets of twins.

Redditor knotquiteawake wrote: 'It's like the Matrix had a glitch and just loaded the default user template over and over again.'

Person - Image - Quadruplets

Another person joked that the image featured 'lying quadruplets trying to pull a fast one'.

And McMeatbag typed: 'The property brothers are just future yous....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!